In case you’re wondering, “Who are the really lovely and nerdy people behind all this?”
User Support Specialist
- Could not survive in a world without coffee.
- Has started over 5 different university courses (including chemical engineering) but somehow ended up in Theatre.
- A plant mom.
- Has played every version of The Sims available to mankind.
- Has appeared in a hallmark movie!
Associate Content Manager & Support Manager
- Loves to make someone’s day better.
- Has never been on a plane.
- Is able to change the topic of any conversation with one smooth segue.
- Relates a lot in life to Harvest Moon.
- Starts a lot of stories with “I saw this video on TikTok…”
- Has designed many things over many years and continues to design many more things.
- Designed something that made it into the MOMA.
- Runs places.
- Would like to create other things that get into the MOMA.
- Did ballet for 12 years.
- Thinks Hercule Poirot is the better detective than Sherlock Holmes.
- Still having trouble pronouncing the English words “three” and “food”.
- Remembers the look of thousands of Pixton characters’ outfit combos by heart.
- Climber, skier, moto camper.
- Has the insatiable curiosity of a 5 year old.
- Believes strongly we owe it to kids to make learning enjoyable.
- Went to cooking school but ended up in tech.
- New Yorker living in South Carolina working for a Canadian company.
- Crackerjack content director.
- Artist and graphic designer flanked by a better artist and a better graphic designer.
- Was into Pixton before it was cool.
- Was supposed to be his dad’s protégé as a pro tennis player, but somehow chose to be a pro doodler instead.
- Has been working on Pixton with Clive for more than a decade, 6 years of which without seeing his face even once.
- Managed to read all editions of Indonesian-translated Encyclopaedia Britannica (including the index ed) by the age of 14.
Founder / Lead Developer
- Started Pixton in his “garage” in around 1879.
- Earned a Master of Science degree studying woodpeckers.
- Believes imagination could be “some kind of portal to the quantum multiverse.”
- Only one of the above statements is entirely accurate.